Certified Translations for Immigration

Why Do I Need Certified Translations?

You need certified translations if you want to immigrate to the U.S., whether to study or to work. All high schools, universities, government and immigration authorities will ask you for a certified translation of all relevant documents that are not in English. Certified translations are documents translated by a professional translator and accompanied by a signed Certificate of Accuracy. We can provide you with USCIS-approved translations with FREE certification for all types of documents, including:

  • Birth certificates
  • Academic transcripts and diplomas
  • Adoption papers
  • Death certificates
  • Passports
  • Driver’s licenses
  • Marriage and divorce certificates
  • Medical records
Why Do I Need Certified Translations?
Why Do I need a Notarized Translation?

Why Do I need a Notarized Translation?

A notarized translation is signed by the translator in front of a notary, who adds their signature and stamp to provide proof of the authenticity of the translation.
This signed document is known as an affidavit. A certified translation doesn’t need to be signed in front of a notary and therefore requires no affidavit.

Generally, translations for immigration purposes need to be certified, whereas translations for administrative purposes, such as high school and college admissions need to be notarized. If you’re not sure what type of document you need, don’t worry, our certified experts know the system inside-out and are on hand 24/7 to advise you.

In Addition to Certified Translations for Immigration, We Provide:

Certified Samples in Different Languages

We can provide you with certified translation services and translation affidavits for all your documents.

View more certified samples