Day Translations, Tampa2202 N Westshore Blvd., #200, Tampa, Florida 33607, US
Day Translations was born in Tampa back in 2002 and, of all of the company’s homes, this was the first one. With its 346,000 people, Tampa is the business city of Florida. At Day Translations we have been offering legal, medical and business translations among various others for years on end, growing stronger with each one of our translations projects.
If you are a patient or health care provider at Florida Hospital, St. Joseph’s Hospital or Tampa General Hospital and you need help communicating in a language different from your own, our medical translators are always available to help you. If you are a student or scholar at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine and you need any scientific research paper translated from or into any language of your choice, Day Translations’ medical translators are the way to go. They all have years of experience in the medical field and keep up-to-date with the major breakthroughs and terminology.
If you are planning on moving to Tampa or visiting the city for business reasons, our legal translators can help you translate your personal documents, including birth certificates, marriage certificates, immigration forms or any other document you need to turn in to apply for a temporary visa or residency. Contact our Tampa legal or medical translators now and rest assured that you will get a quality service in which you can trust.
Spanish Translation and Interpreting Services in Tampa
Non-Hispanic Whites or Caucasians account for less than 50 per cent of the total population in this diverse city. Like in many other cities in the United States, Tampa’s Spanish-speaking population constitutes a very important minority group, to the point where these citizens are not really a minority any more. There is a high demand of Spanish translations and interpreting services in Tampa, and Day Translations’ aim is to cater for that need with professionalism and fair prices. Always aiming at enabling communication among people, we offer the best translators and interpreters of the Spanish language in the market. Give our services a try… Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Contact us for more information.
Why Day Translations is one of the best in the translation industry?
Day Translations is proud of its highly trained and vastly experienced certified foreign language translators that allow us to always deliver accurate translations to our clients before the deadline. We are committed to showing professionalism at all times and our efficient customer service is always ready to assist you even if the translation is over. We are members of the American Translators Association (ATA) and your documents have our 100% guarantee for life.
Our goal is to become your first choice in language translation services and to deliver outstanding document translations every time. We promise ACCURACY, PRIVACY, SPEED and HIGH QUALITY translations.
Strategically located on the West Coast of Florida in proximity to the Gulf of Mexico, Tampa is an ideal location for international business operations. Therefore, professional translation and interpreting services play a major role. A great business hub with international business expansion, home to Florida’s largest port, multilingual workforce, and a rich history of cultural diversity, make Tampa a great business environment. International companies have already chosen for Tampa as their business destination.
If you are planning to do likewise and you don’t speak American English yourself, we are glad to translate your vision into reality and bring to you the finest and most accurate American English language translations. Growing Tampa is a multi-cultural city along Florida’s west coast with a powerful Hispanic population where every Latin American country is represented: Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia etc. Translation of your documents guarantees that you are reaching those individuals directly and professionally in a language they can relate to. Using our translation services, you are improving customer satisfaction, enhancing customer access to your products and services, and increasing sales all at the same time. At Day Translations, we are here to help you accomplish all of your translation and localization needs. We guarantee full satisfaction and accuracy of any translation.
- The word “Tampa” is an American Indian word used to refer to the area when the first European explorers arrived in Florida. Its meaning, if any, has been lost to the ages, though it is sometimes claimed to mean “sticks of fire” in the language of the Calusa, a Native American tribe. Other historians claim the name refers to “The place to gather sticks”.
- Hispanic magazine named Tampa the #1 place for Hispanics to live in its 2000 issue, when more than 350 cities were rated.
- Tampa’s port is now the seventh largest in the nation.
- Tampa Bay’s beaches are always ranked in the Top 10.
- Tampa Bay is the largest open-water estuary in Florida.
- Tampa is among the Top 5 percent of U.S. cities rated as the best places to live and work by Money Magazine.
- Spanish conquistador Panfilo de Narvaez was the first European known to have visited the Tampa area, on April 8, 1528.
- When England acquired Florida in 1763, the bay was named Hillsborough Bay, after Lord Hillsborough, Secretary of State for the Colonies.
- Phosphate was discovered in the area in 1883. Tampa is now one of the world’s leading phosphate exporters.
- Tampa was a major cigar production center. Thousands of Italian and Cuban immigrants arrived in Tampa to work at the factories.
- Henry Plant built a lavish luxury hotel in the city in 1883, which is now the campus of the University of Tampa.
- Busch Gardens: with dozens of thrilling rides and attractions, ten main stage shows, a wide variety of authentic foods and shops, and a magical children’s area, Busch Gardens Williamsburg is the ticket to a world-class adventure. Busch Gardens offers a little bit of everything for everyone old and young.
- Lowry Park Zoo: In 2006 the Lowry Park Zoo was rated the #1 Family Zoo in America by “Child” magazine. The zoo has animals of all types in natural enclosures.
- Tampa Theatre: a restored classic theatre showing modern independent and classic films in Tampa, Florida. 1926 movie palace is on the National Register of Historic Places and still plays its Wurlitzer organ before shows.
- Ybor City State Museum: the Ybor City Museum State Park is a state historic park consisting of the Ybor City Museum, housed in the Ferlita Bakery building (a neighborhood bakery operated by the Ferlita family, Italian immigrants who established the business at that location in 1896), the Casita, and the Garden.
- Henry B. Plant Museum: once the Tampa Bay Hotel, this museum focuses on the hotel’s role in the Spanish-American War.
- Tampa Museum of Art: this museum’s impressive collection includes contemporary art as well as Greek and Roman antiquities.
- Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center: with both state and federal designations as a manatee sanctuary, the Manatee Viewing Center’s mission is to educate the public about the Florida manatee and its habitat.
- Adventure Island: visitors happily get drenched at this Key West style theme park that boasts 30 acres of wild water rides.
- Florida Aquarium: this aquarium features a fascinating array of animals and birds found along Florida’s waterways.
- Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center: as the largest performing arts complex south of the Kennedy Center, the 335,000 square-foot TBPAC provides an environment for a wide variety of world-class events. It boasts one of the nation’s leading Broadway series and is nationally respected for producing grand opera, as well as presenting a wide variety of concerts, performances and events.
- Westchase Golf Course: an upscale Par-72 course, Westchase was designed by architect Lloyd Clifton.
- World of Beer: Florida’s Best Beer Bar. Based in Tampa, It offers 500 Beers, Live Music, and an Incredible Sports Bar atmosphere with the best beer.
- Legends Field: spring training home of the New York Yankees.