Translation Services in San Francisco: Certified English and Foreign Translators in San Francisco.
Important: Please ensure you fill out all the required fields below especially the source language, target language & word count. You can also email us at [email protected]
Day Translations, Inc.
1750 Montgomery Street, 1st Floor,
San Francisco, California, 94111
San Francisco, one of the most densely populated major US cities has much to claim for itself. Being a leader in technology innovations and a global center for commerce and tourism make this city a major financial, professional service hub for booming businesses. Further on, according to the San Francisco Center for Economic Development, more than 44.3% of local residents are bilingual with a representation of approximately 112 different languages. With these statistics in mind, it is only obvious why your need for translation is imperative.
Our experience and expertise will help your organization expand into other markets and reach the desired growth and economic prowess by providing you with top quality, business translations of all your corporate documents. Our certified translators have vast experience in the field with knowledge on the necessary terminology and technical, legal or medical jargon.
What is the benefit of translation services in San Francisco?
We help people and businesses ease their way to San Francisco’s society, by facilitating seamless communication and establishing relationships.
Our San Francisco experience:
Our experience has shown that technical translations are among the most common request in the area, with certified translations, legal translations and translations for universities and graduate schools following closely.
Our clientele base is largely varied. Whether you are a small business, global corporation, educational institution or individual we cater to your every need. We translate every language in the world thus, guaranteeing you that we have the manpower necessary to cover all 112 different languages in San Francisco and more!
Why are we the best in the translation industry?
It’s easy, it’s because we are committed to ensuring customer satisfaction.
• We will work on your file until it is perfect! Not only that, we are so confident in our work and the quality that you will be receiving that we will back this up with our 100% guarantee for life policy.
• Our translations are 100% human translations; we do not use CAT tools or any translations software.
• Your translation will be delivered to you by your deadline if not before no matter the size.
Important Information About San Francisco
ABOUT SAN FRANCISCO:
The City and County of San Francisco is the fourth most populous city in California and the 13th most populous city in the United States. It is the financial, cultural, and transportation center of the larger San Francisco Bay Area, a region of more than 7 million people. San Francisco is a popular international tourist destination renowned for its chilly summer fog, steep rolling hills, eclectic mix of Victorian and modern architecture and its famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, the cable cars, and Chinatown. Many large financial institutions, multinational banks and venture capital firms are based in or have regional headquarters in the city. With over 30 international financial institutions, six Fortune 500 companies and a large support infrastructure of professional services, San Francisco is designated as one of the ten Beta World Cities. All these aspects have created a significant demand for cross-cultural communication and professional translation & interpreting services in San Francisco.
Translation of your documents guarantees that you are reaching those individuals directly and professionally in a language they can relate to. Using our translation services, you are improving customer satisfaction, enhancing customer access to your products and services, and increasing sales all at the same time. At Day Translations, we are here to help you accomplish all of your translation and localization needs. We guarantee full satisfaction and accuracy of any translation.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT SAN FRANCISCO:
- San Francisco has been constructed on 43 hills.
- San Francisco boasts of being home to 215 historic landmark buildings, 10 historical districts and 14,000 Victorian homes.
- San Francisco is home to the largest Chinese community in the world, outside of China.
- Denim jeans were invented in San Francisco for the Gold Rush miners who needed tough, comfortable clothing.
- Francis Ford Coppola famously wrote large portions of The Godfather Trilogy in Caffe Trieste, the first San Francisco coffee shop, established in 1956.
- The original Spanish name for San Francisco was Yerba Buena, meaning “good herb” or”good grass”.
- Behind New York, Moscow and London, San Francisco is 4th in the world in terms of numbers of billionaires living within its city limits, while having less than 10% the population of the other three cities.
- On Mar. 21, 1963, Alcatraz federal prison island in San Francisco Bay was emptied of its last inmates at the order of Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy.
- San Francisco Bay is considered the world’s largest landlocked harbor.
THINGS TO DO, PLACES TO VISIT IN SAN FRANCISCO:
- Alcatraz: Alcatraz Island, located in the middle of San Francisco Bay, is a must-see attraction for any visitor to the area. One of the most infamous prisons in the country for housing notorious criminals.
- Golden Gate Bridge: Best way to see and enjoy the bridge is to drive to either side park your vehicle and then walk across.
- Angel Island State Park: the largest island in San Francisco Bay features magnificent views of Marin County and San Francisco, while offering a wide variety of recreation for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Pacific Heritage Museum of San Francisco: the Pacific Heritage Museum displays, on a rotating basis, exhibitions based on the broad theme of the artistic, cultural and economic achievements of the peoples of the Pacific Rim.
- Asian Art Museum: the Asian Art Museum is one of the best Asian art museums in the world so plan on spending several hours.
- City Lights Booksellers: famous bookstore founded and still owned by Beat Generation poet Lawrence Ferlinghetti.
- Japanese Tea Garden: located in Golden Gate Park , this garden is a marvel of the landscape architects art. This traditional Japanese garden covers five acres.
- Grace Cathedral: this impressive neo-Gothic structure crowning Nob Hill was built on the site of the Crocker Mansion after the 1906 earthquake and fire.
- Exploratorium: developed by physicist Frank Oppenheimer and opened in 1969, this innovative and interactive museum behind the Palace of Fine Arts is dedicated to art, science and human perception.
- Palace of Fine Arts: constructed as a temporary attraction for the 1915 Pan-Pacific International Exhibition, this Grecian temple of a monument continues to enchant and enhance the city.
- Ocean Beach and many other great places.
Partial list of cities worldwide where Day Translations have professional translators and interpreters
Little Rock, Arkansas
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
San Francisco, California
San Jose, California
Santa Barbara, California
Fort Clinch, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Des Moines, Iowa
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Paul, Minnesota
Kansas City, Missouri
Las Vegas, Nevada
Concord, New Hampshire
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Jersey City, New Jersey
Asheville, North Carolina
Raleigh, North Carolina
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Providence, Rhode Island
Charleston, South Carolina
Pierre, South Dakota
Fort Worth, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Salt Lake, Utah
Charleston, West Virginia
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Trenton, New Jersey
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albany, New York
Long Island, New York
Manhattan, New York
New York City
Queens, New York
Yonkers, New York
Rochester, New York
Bismark, North Dakota
Partial list of cities in the United States where Day Translations have professional translators and interpreters
Ho Chi Minh
Rio de Janeiro