Translation Services in Chicago, Illinois: Certified English and Foreign Translators in Chicago.
Important: Please ensure you fill out all the required fields below especially the source language, target language & word count. You can also email us at [email protected]
Day Translations, Chicago Office
100 N. LaSalle St.,
Suite 900. Chicago, IL 60602
Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Midwestern US, Chicago is a metropolis that welcomes people from around the world. The most spoken languages in this area are English, Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Cantonese etc. Chicago is home to some of the largest multi-national corporations, including those from Spain and Latin America. Therefore, professional translation and interpreting services play a major role.
For many years now, Day Translations, Inc. have been providing foreign language services all over Chicago. Day Translations, is a professional worldwide provider of document translation and interpreting service. We have a large team of trained and certified translators and interpreters in all of the major world languages, dedicated to providing accurate and high quality translation and interpreting services on the market. Our translators and interpreters are experts on various fields, which means our translators and interpreters have great knowledge on any specialized discipline you may require, and their corresponding terminologies.
We help people and businesses ease their way to Chicago’s society, by facilitating seamless communication and establishing relationships. We encourage you to contact us for more information about our company or to get a free quote. You can also use our online form on the right side of the page to receive immediate feedback.
Why Day Translations is one of the best in the translation industry!
As a corporate member of the American Translators Association (ATA), we are committed to showing professionalism and excellent customer service throughout all of our business dealings. We guarantee all of your documents to be translated and delivered to you before your deadline everytime, no matter how big the translation project is. We are able to do this because of our highly trained employee base of certified foreign language translators with extensive experience in the translation field. Also, your documents have our 100% guarantee for life and we provide customer service long after the translation is over.
Day Translations, Inc. goal is to deliver outstanding document translation in any language and be your first choice! We promise PRIVACY, ACCURACY, SPEED and HIGH QUALITY translations.
Day Translations, Inc. is a proud member of:
Important Information About Chicago
Chicago is the third-most populous city in the United States with more than 2.9 million residents. It is considered to be a “Prime Accountancy, Advertising and Legal Service Center.”Therefore, professional translation and interpreting services play a major role. International companies have already chosen for Chicago as their business destination. If you are planning to do likewise and you don’t speak American English yourself, we are glad to translate your vision into reality and bring to you the finest and most accurate American English language translations.
Translation of your documents guarantees that you are reaching those individuals directly and professionally in a language they can relate to. Using our translation services, you are improving customer satisfaction, enhancing customer access to your products and services, and increasing sales all at the same time. At Day Translations, we are here to help you accomplish all of your translation and localization needs. We guarantee full satisfaction and accuracy of any translation.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT CHICAGO:
LANDMARKS: Lake Michigan, Navy Pier, Sears Tower (tallest building in North America), 3rd, 4th, 8th, 10th tallest buildings in North America, Soldier Field, Merchandise Mart, Wrigley Field, Lincoln Park, Millennium Park, McCormick Place, Museum of Science and Industry, The Second City, Magnificent Mile.
SIGNIFICANT HOSTING DUTIES: More presidential conventions than any other U.S. city, including the Republican National Conventions of 1860 that nominated Abraham Lincoln and the riotous Democratic National Convention of 1968; 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition; World’s Fair, 1933; Kennedy-Nixon Debate, 1960; Major League Baseball’s first All-Star game, 1933; Black Sox Trial; Chicago Blues Festival.
NICKNAMES: City Of The Big Shoulders, Hog Butcher For The World, The City That Works, Windy City, Second City, City On The Make.(Reference:www.suntimes.com)
- Chicago is home to the Largest Building in America (not counting the Pentagon): The Merchandise Mart with 90 acres of floor space.
- Chicago’s Oceanarium is the world’s largest indoor marine mammal pavilion and doubles the size of the John G. Shedd Aquarium, which is the largest indoor aquarium in the world.
- Chicago is home of one of the world’s largest fountains: Buckingham Fountain in Grant Park.
- Chicago is home to one of the last free zoos: Lincoln Park Zoo, which is open every day of the year.
- The only river in the world that flows backwards is located in Chicago: the Chicago River, reversed in 1900 by engineers for sanitary purposes. Chicago also dyes the Chicago River green on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Chicago is the candy capital of the world with such giants as Tootsie Roll, E.J. Brach and Sons, and Fannie May Candies based here. Chicagoland is also home to the nation’s number one restaurant company (McDonald’s) and the no. 1 food processor (Kraft).
- Chicago is the home of the first mail-order business: Montgomery Ward, which was established in 1872.
- The head of the University of Chicago physics department, Albert Michalson, received the first American Nobel Prize for science in 1907. The University of Chicago has more Nobel Laureates associated with it than any other institution (64). In 1942, the University of Chicago became the site of the world’s first controlled atomic reaction.
- The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of Impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris.
- The Adler Planetarium was the first planetarium in the Western Hemisphere.
- Chicago was one of the largest municipalities to include public art funding in its requirements for the renovation or construction of municipal buildings, with the passage of the Percent-for-Art ordinance in 1978.
- The Chicago Cultural Center is the first free, municipal cultural center in the U.S. It is also home to the world’s largest Tiffany Dome.
- The Harold Washington Library Center, with more than 2 million books available, is the world’s largest public library.
- The Lincoln Park Zoo is the country’s oldest public and most popular zoo, with an estimated annual attendance of 4 million people.
Partial list of cities worldwide where Day Translations have professional translators and interpreters
Little Rock, Arkansas
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
San Francisco, California
San Jose, California
Santa Barbara, California
Fort Clinch, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Des Moines, Iowa
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Paul, Minnesota
Kansas City, Missouri
Las Vegas, Nevada
Concord, New Hampshire
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Jersey City, New Jersey
Asheville, North Carolina
Raleigh, North Carolina
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Providence, Rhode Island
Charleston, South Carolina
Pierre, South Dakota
Fort Worth, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Salt Lake, Utah
Charleston, West Virginia
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Trenton, New Jersey
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albany, New York
Long Island, New York
Manhattan, New York
New York City
Queens, New York
Yonkers, New York
Rochester, New York
Bismark, North Dakota
Partial list of cities in the United States where Day Translations have professional translators and interpreters
Ho Chi Minh
Rio de Janeiro