The packaging, aka the labeling on your beauty or cosmetic product, has the power to make or break its success. Do you know what you need to avoid when it comes to labeling your products?
In this article we’ll cover 4 critical mistakes you should avoid when labeling your beauty/cosmetic products.
Mistake # 1 – Not getting accurate package translation
Who wouldn’t want accuracy when it comes to translating the labels and other packaging on your beauty products? Accurate translation plays an important role in the overall presentation and marketability of your product, especially within a globalized world.
With the help of our highly qualified native speakers here at Day Translations, we guarantee accuracy with translating your beauty products no matter the language or region. cosmetic translation services.
We cannot stress enough how important it is to have your labels translated with accuracy to meet the demands and expectations of your consumers, especially in an international market.
such as the correct estimated weight and accurate product descriptions, cannot be understated. It is important to have both effective translation and an interesting design to help your products fly from the shelves. Here are some of the ways we approach this at Talking Heads to help our clients maximize their efforts.
Our Recommendation – Accurate product label translation looks like the following:
- Ensuring that the variety and details of the ingredients in the products are accurately translated for the region. There are ingredients out there that may not be suitable for everybody’s skin type. Ensure ingredients are clearly labeled.
- An accurately translated beauty product should list all the components that make up your product. By doing this you’re making sure that nobody applies the wrong product to their skin. Accurate and relatable translation saves your consumers from having catastrophic results, and in some cases irreversible fatalities.
Mistake # 2 – Losing your brand’s voice through translation
Every brand has a voice. Maintaining its tone of voice and ensuring that the brand voice isn’t lost in translation is absolutely important for the marketability of your beauty product
Keeping your brand’s tone of voice in mind when translating your beauty labels gives you an edge above the rest in your overall brand positioning within the industry. At DayTranslations, our translators give you a hands-on approach when translating your packaging for an international market.
Your brand’s tone of voice is important, this is why Day Translations is a great choice for translating your beauty products. We’ll ensure the following is done:
- Through our team of experts, we ensure that your product labeling is thoroughly reviewed. We have the expertise you need for a compliant and accurately translated label.
- We use native speakers to complete the translation of your beauty product.
Mistake # 3 – Ignoring your duty of guaranteed safety to your consumers
Through the power of translation, anything is possible. That said, at Day Translations, our team of translators makes it possible for all forms of content to be translated into any language. With so many regions and dialects having more than one translations for a single word, the accurate translation of your beauty product’s packaging is crucial.
Not only is correct and accurate translation necessary, but it’s also important for the health and safety of your product’s consumers. Having a clear-cut beauty product translation is also the driving force behind the success of product sales and overall brand positioning within the market.
- Ensure the content for your product’s marketing campaign includes phrases that may possibly be misunderstood in another country aren’t poorly translated for that particular region. Of course, the team here at Day Translations with be take care of this for you.
Mistake # 4 – Shying away from standing out among your competitors with eye catching labels
There’s no doubt that we live in a digital world and anything is possible. With this in mind, Day Translations only wants the best for you and your brand. One way for us to make sure that this happens is by making sure your product stands out against competitors. We do this by helping you to localize your product and its packaging.
Don’t be afraid to stand with your branding. Bright colors and the overall theme of your packaging is important, especially when localizing your product. Although accurate translation is important, proper localization of your product is important as well.
- Choose Day Translations to help make your beauty product labeling translation flawless within as many regions as you choose.
- Our services not only ensure accurate label translations, but our team also guarantees that there is factual localization for your overall product. By doing this we help you and you make the right first impression in any country or region every time.
Avoid these 4 mistakes and you’ll be on your way to making your beauty products, their packaging, and labeling ready for an international market on a localized level. Get started today by clicking here.