Translation Services in Dallas, Texas: Certified English and Foreign Translators in Dallas.
Important: Please ensure you fill out all the required fields below especially the source language, target language & word count. You can also email us at [email protected]
Dallas features a broadly diverse business climate. It is the center for the petroleum industry, telecommunications and banking. Moreover, Dallas, Texas has one of the largest Spanish-speaking populations in the United States, therefore, professional translation and interpreting services play a major role.
For many years now, Day Translations, Inc. has been providing foreign language services all over Dallas. Day Translations, is a professional worldwide provider of document translation and interpreting service. We have a large team of trained and certified translators and interpreters in all of the major world languages, dedicated to providing accurate and high quality translation and interpreting services on the market. Our translators and interpreters are experts on various fields, which means our translators and interpreters have great knowledge on any specialized discipline you may require, and their corresponding terminologies.
We help people and businesses ease their way to Dallas’ society, by facilitating seamless communication and establishing relationships. We encourage you to contact us for more information about our company or to get a free quote. You can also use our online form on the right side of the page to receive immediate feedback.
Why Day Translations is one of the best in the translation industry!
As a corporate member of the American Translators Association (ATA), we are committed to showing professionalism and excellent customer service throughout all of our business dealings. We guarantee all of your documents to be translated and delivered to you before your deadline everytime, no matter how big the translation project is. We are able to do this because of our highly trained employee base of certified foreign language translators with extensive experience in the translation field. Also, your documents have our 100% guarantee for life and we provide customer service long after the translation is over.
Day Translations, Inc. goal is to deliver outstanding document translation in any language and be your first choice! We promise PRIVACY, ACCURACY, SPEED and HIGH QUALITY translations.
Day Translations, Inc. is a proud member of:
Important Information About Dallas
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas, the ninth-largest in the United States is an ideal location for international business operations. Dallas ranks fourth in the number of Fortune 500 company headquarters and is the fifth largest media market in the United States. Therefore, professional translation and interpreting services play a major role.
Dallas, Texas has one of the largest Spanish-speaking populations in the United States. Over 32% of the population in Dallas claims to speak Spanish at home. This makes Spanish translation services extremely important to the survival and success of any company in Dallas. We will bring to you the finest and most accurate Spanish translations or of any other languages.
Translation of your documents guarantees that you are reaching those individuals directly and professionally in a language they can relate to. Using our translation services, you are improving customer satisfaction, enhancing customer access to your products and services, and increasing sales all at the same time. At Day Translations, we are here to help you accomplish all of your translation and localization needs. We guarantee full satisfaction and accuracy of any translation.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DALLAS:
- Dallas is a major destination for Mexican immigrants.
- 35.6% of Dallas residents are Hispanics
- The 9th largest city in the United States
- The city is the main economic center of the 12-county Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area—at 6 million people, it is the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the United State. It is the core of the largest inland metropolitan area in the United States.
- Texas is the only state to have the flags of 6 different nations fly over it. They are: Spain, France, Mexico, Republic of Texas, Confederate States, and the United States.
- Although six flags have flown over Texas, there have been eight changes of government: Spanish 1519-1685, French 1685-1690, Spanish 1690-1821, Mexican 1821-1836, Republic of Texas 1836-1845, United States 1845-1861, Confederate States 1861-1865, United States 1865-present
- There are more than 70 hospitals in the Dallas area, including Baylor University Medical Center, the third largest church-related hospital in the nation, and Parkland Memorial Hospital with its trauma center and burn unit
(References: http://www.dallasnews.com )
- Dallas has the world’s largest bronze monument, standing at the Dallas Convention Center, with more than 40 bigger-than-life longhorn steers, horses and cowboys.
- The integrated circuit computer chip was invented in Dallas.
Dallas has the world’s largest wholesale merchandise mart, with 6.9 million square feet.
- The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden features the largest public selection of azaleas in the United States.
- The largest model train display in America is in the lobby of the Dallas Children’s Medical Center.
THINGS TO DO, PLACES TO VISIT IN DALLAS:
- White Rock Lake Park: surrounding the jewel of Dallas, 1,015-acre White Rock Lake, the park is a prime spot for running, hiking, bird watching, fishing etc.
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens: sixty-six acres of peaceful woods and beautifully manicured lawns and flowers: a great place to spend an afternoon.
- The Sixth Floor Museum: located on the sixth floor of the Dallas County Administration Building (formerly the Texas School Book Depository) from which Oswald fired those infamous shots, this historic exhibition chronicles the life, times, assassination and legacy of President John F. Kennedy.
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center: Symphony center in Dallas.
- Museum of Nature and Science
- Dallas Theater Center: the only theater in the US designed by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Nasher Sculpture Center: the Raymond and Patsy Nasher Collection includes more than 300 sculptures by most of the 20th century’s greatest talents, including Rodin, Calder, de Kooning, Giacometti, Matisse, Miró, Picasso and Serra.
- “Great small museum” a 22,000-gallon tunnel with a panoramic view of underwater reef life is the centerpiece of this popular aquarium that also runs a preservation program involving young green sea turtles.
- Crow Collection of Asian Art: this set of galleries is dedicated to the arts and cultures of China, Japan, India and Southeast Asia.
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza: this simple monument to the slain president was built on a plaza adjacent to the Texas School Book Depository building.
- McKinney Avenue Trolley: MATA is a heritage or historical trolley system, recreating how a real trolley system of the early to mid-twentieth century looked and operated.
- Dallas Museum of Art: DMA’s broad collection of art embraces everything from European paintings to Pacific Island sculptures. In fact, more than 23,000 items represent ancient times to the present.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor: formerly, Island Kingdom, until 2003 is a chain of water parks that are part of the Six Flags amusement park chain.
- Dallas World Aquarium & Zoological Garden and many other places.
Partial list of cities worldwide where Day Translations have professional translators and interpreters
Little Rock, Arkansas
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
San Francisco, California
San Jose, California
Santa Barbara, California
Fort Clinch, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Des Moines, Iowa
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Paul, Minnesota
Kansas City, Missouri
Las Vegas, Nevada
Concord, New Hampshire
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Jersey City, New Jersey
Asheville, North Carolina
Raleigh, North Carolina
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Providence, Rhode Island
Charleston, South Carolina
Pierre, South Dakota
Fort Worth, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Salt Lake, Utah
Charleston, West Virginia
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Trenton, New Jersey
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albany, New York
Long Island, New York
Manhattan, New York
New York City
Queens, New York
Yonkers, New York
Rochester, New York
Bismark, North Dakota
Partial list of cities in the United States where Day Translations have professional translators and interpreters
Ho Chi Minh
Rio de Janeiro