It has been an eventful year for us and Day Translations is gearing up for something bigger and better in 2015. Before we bid 2014 goodbye, we would like to thank all the people behind Day Translations who continue to provide excellent service day in and day out. We especially would like to give thanks to you, our readers, who have inspired us to continue in providing better and more inspiring content. Your wonderful insights and your constructive comments were much appreciated.
Before we end the year of 2014, here are the top 12 most read articles and posts:
- Mistranslations Can Be Interesting, Confusing or Costly
- The Top Ten Sexiest Languages in the World
- Politeness in Thai and Filipino Cultures
- William Shakespeare and His Contributions to the Enrichment of the EnglishLanguage
- How to Overcome Mental Block in Delivering a Speech
- Reasons Why the Indonesian (and Malaysian) Language is Easy to Learn
- The Most Difficult Dances in the World – Shall we dance?
- Diwali – The Hindu Festival of Lights and a Time for Renewal of Life
- New Tablet Can Translate and Interpret Sign Language
- William Shakespeare: His Influence in the English Language
- The Existence of over 170 Languages in the Philippines
- The Top Languages Spoken in the U.S. is Changing
Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every New Year, comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. Day Translations Inc., wishes you courage, hope and faith to overcome all the hurdles you may face in 2015. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead.