Translation Services in Miami, Florida: Certified English and Foreign Translators in Miami.
Important: Please ensure you fill out all the required fields below especially the source language, target language & word count. You can also email us at [email protected]
Miami is a multicultural unique city of many colors and nationalities, most heavily influenced by Latin American culture as well as Caribbean. There are many different spoken languages in this area, such as: English, Spanish, Haitian Creole (French Creole), Portuguese, Italian, Arabic and others, therefore, professional translation and interpreting services play a major role.
For many years now, Day Translations, Inc. have been providing foreign language services all over Miami. Day Translations, is a professional worldwide provider of document translation and interpreting service. We have a large team of trained and certified translators and interpreters in all of the major world languages, dedicated to providing accurate and high quality translation and interpreting services on the market. Our translators and interpreters are experts on various fields, which means our translators and interpreters have great knowledge on any specialized discipline you may require, and their corresponding terminologies.
We help people and businesses ease their way to Miami’s society, by facilitating seamless communication and establishing relationships. We encourage you to contact us for more information about our company or to get a free quote. You can also use our online form on the right side of the page to receive immediate feedback.
Why Day Translations is one of the best in the translation industry!
As a corporate member of the American Translators Association (ATA), we are committed to showing professionalism and excellent customer service throughout all of our business dealings. We guarantee all of your documents to be translated and delivered to you before your deadline everytime, no matter how big the translation project is. We are able to do this because of our highly trained employee base of certified foreign language translators with extensive experience in the translation field. Also, your documents have our 100% guarantee for life and we provide customer service long after the translation is over.
Day Translations, Inc. goal is to deliver outstanding document translation in any language and be your first choice! We promise PRIVACY, ACCURACY, SPEED and HIGH QUALITY translations.
Day Translations, Inc. is a proud member of:
Important Information About Miami
The city of Miami has been one of America’s pre-eminent cities, strategically located in the center of the Western Hemisphere with great linkage to Europe and Latin America. It is home to a huge number of multinational corporations, top-rated schools, high-quality infrastructure, and a vibrant economy. No matter if you decide to invest, study or move in to Miami, professional translation and interpreting services play a major role. Miami has many financially rewarding opportunities to offer. If you don’t speak American English yourself, we are glad to translate your vision into reality and bring to you the finest and most accurate American English language translations.
We are familiar with the unique mix of Cubans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Argentines, and many other hispanics that makes Miami such a vibrant community and are happy to bring to you the most accurate translations! Translation of your documents guarantees that you are reaching those individuals directly and professionally in a language they can relate to. Using our translation services, you are improving customer satisfaction, enhancing customer access to your products and services, and increasing sales all at the same time. At Day Translations, we are here to help you accomplish all of your translation and localization needs. We guarantee full satisfaction and accuracy of any translation.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MIAMI:
- Miami was founded on July 28, 1896.
- Miami Beach is a man-made island that was once a Coconut Grove Plantation.
- Miami is home to 150+ ethnicities and 60+ languages.
- Miami Beach’s Art Deco District contains the world’s largest collection of Art Deco Architecture (800+ buildings).
- Only one snowfall on Jan 20, 1977.
- Miami Beach is home to one of the largest snow skiing clubs in the United States.
- Miami is the only metropolitan area in the United States whose borders encompass two national parks: Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park.
- Miami Beach was dubbed the Sun and Fun Capital by Jackie Gleason when he broadcast his show here in the 1960s. Today Miami Beach is known as America’s Riviera and the Latin Hollywood.
- Miami is home to the world’s only Everglades eco-system, made famous in Marjorie Stoneman Douglas’ book The River of Grass.
- Travel Channel ranked South Beach as one of Top 10 Best Beaches in the World.
- No “single digit” or “triple digit” temperature ever recorded. Coldest day was 30º f (-1º c). Warmest day was 98º f (37º c).
THINGS TO DO, PLACES TO VISIT IN MIAMI:
- South Beach, is the essential hot spot of Miami. From shopping to partying, this area of Miami Beach is well-known for being a trendy locale.
- Miracle Mile, a particularly notable shopping district, standing in Miami’s Coral Gables area and overflowing with fashion boutiques and street cafés.
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida Park, home to a stunning stretch of beach and many of the area’s best recreational activities, including fishing, hiking and sunbathing.
- Cape Florida Lighthouse, a major landmark in the city of Miami, located on Key Biscayne and dating back almost 200 years.
- Dolphin Stadium, a notable sporting venue standing nearby North Miami Beach, featuring many seasonal football matches and baseball games.
- Miami Metrozoo, is fast becoming one of the best zoos in the nation. Its climate allows it to keep a wide variety of animals from Asia, Australia and Africa like no other zoo in the country- There are vast zoological gardens boasting in excess of 900 different animal species, together with a petting area for young children and modern monorail trail.
- Martin Z. Margulies Sculpture Park, part of the spreading campus of Florida International University.
- Crandon Park Marina, known in Miami for its extensive selection of water sports, which include scuba diving, snorkeling and boat hire, all featuring beaches and fairground attractions for all ages.
- Miami Everglades National Park, a vast area full of nature and wildlife, where you can safely observe wild alligators from a distance With 1.5 million acres of swamps, saw-grass prairies and sub-tropical jungles, Everglades National Park is one of the most unusual public parks in the United States.
- Port of Miami, the biggest cruise port on the planet, dominating much of the coastline in Miami’s downtown district.
- Miami Seaquarium, featuring many enormous marine creatures, including killer whales, manatees, dolphins and regular shows. It is located right in the middle of the tourist area, on the causeway between downtown Miami and Miami Beach.
- Metro-Dade Cultural Center, an enormous complex which is home to many important buildings, such as the Miami Art Museum, the Miami Main Public Library and the Historical Museum, amongst others.
- Miami Freedom Tower, a historic and stylish high-rise building, built in the 1920s and dominating much of the city’s downtown district with its golden architecture.
Partial list of cities worldwide where Day Translations have professional translators and interpreters
Little Rock, Arkansas
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
San Francisco, California
San Jose, California
Santa Barbara, California
Fort Clinch, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Des Moines, Iowa
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Paul, Minnesota
Kansas City, Missouri
Las Vegas, Nevada
Concord, New Hampshire
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Jersey City, New Jersey
Asheville, North Carolina
Raleigh, North Carolina
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Providence, Rhode Island
Charleston, South Carolina
Pierre, South Dakota
Fort Worth, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Salt Lake, Utah
Charleston, West Virginia
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Trenton, New Jersey
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albany, New York
Long Island, New York
Manhattan, New York
New York City
Queens, New York
Yonkers, New York
Rochester, New York
Bismark, North Dakota
Partial list of cities in the United States where Day Translations have professional translators and interpreters
Ho Chi Minh
Rio de Janeiro