Why do I need a medical interpreter?
At Day Translations, we want to become your communication tool. In today’s globalized world, there is no longer a guarantee that patients in any given medical facility will speak the same language as their medical providers. For this reason, there is a growing need for medical interpreters that can bridge the gap between patients and doctors.
What are the benefits of hiring an interpreter?
Day Translations’ professional interpreters will help you:
- Save time and money by making communication more efficient.
- Provide your patients with exactly what they need: a reliable source of accurate information.
- Decrease the liability of medical facilities while enhancing their reputation.
- Ensure patients’ safety.
- Improve patients’ assurance and trust towards the medical facility, their personal doctors and their diagnosis and treatments.
- Allow the doctors to understand their patients’ symptoms, their feelings and their needs, as well as to communicate with them properly.
Why should I trust you?
- Our professional interpreters have ample experience working with different cultures all around the world.
- Day Translations ensures professionalism, accuracy, transparency and the best customer service, 24/7.
- At Day Translations, we are familiarized and up-to-date with the global requirements of the different medical fields, as well as with evolving language and terminology.
- Our professional interpreters have a perfect dominion of the language and are familiarized with specific vocabulary of each field, as well as idiomatic expressions of each culture.
- We know the importance of privacy in the medical field and we respect the patients’ personal lives. All of our interpreters sign a confidentiality agreement and abide by a very strict code of ethics.
I’m in! What next?
Only two steps to go: Fill our online form, specifying your needs, then click submit and wait for our free quote. Don’t worry, you will not have to wait long. We will get back to you within less than 10 minutes!